In-house & public training programs
Gus delivers training to organizations in North America,
Europe, Africa and Asia. I
n his courses, he uses a number of methods
and techniques to ensure effective learning: facilitating group discussions, lectures, learning games / activities and case-studies.
As a focus is on ‘skills development’, Gus applies a significant amount of skills practice in role plays.
are expected to develop an action plan for their return to work and to think about how they will transfer the learning and
new skills to the workplace.
Gus offers specialized and tailor-made training on:
1. Embracing Change & Thriving on it
(ECT) – Focussed on the receiving end (the employees embracing the change)
2. Leading Change in the Workplace (LCW) – Focussed on a structured approach for leaders to implement
3. Workplace Innovation (WI) – Creating Ideas and Putting them
4. Developing Dynamic Presentations (DDP) – Delivering high-impact corporate presentations
5. Train the Trainer (TTT) –
Developing line managers into facilitators and trainers
SHORT VIDEO CLIP